Reconstruction communiste Canada - Antonio Artuso - 21 février 2014
Blog : antonio.artuso.over-blog.com - Courriel : email@example.com
The development of fascism in the United States:
Video - "The Rachel Maddow Show" - An analysis of 2 speeches made by President Obama, standing at the National Archives in front of the U.S. Constitution:
(1) In his first speach, Obama repudiated the Bush administration for his "ad-hoc legal approach for fighting terrorism", which was, according to Obama, "neither effective nor sustainable";
(2) In his second speach, Obama announced his own ad-hoc legal approach for fighting terrorism: the "Prolonged Detention" policy, and made a new claim for more presidential powers, not granted by the U.S. Constitution, and that were not attempted even by Bush-Cheney administration.
Rachel Maddow makes a parallel between the Obama "Prolonged Detention" policy and the movie "Minority Report" (Tom Cruise), in which there is a "Pre-Crime Division" which puts people in jail because the authorities expect they will commit a terrorist crime.
In name of the "rule of law" he is going to "reshape" the laws for a "Clear, defensive "
OBAMA ANNOUNCES HE WILL "CONSTRUCT A LEGITIMATE LEGAL FRAMEWORK" TO ADOPT AN "APPROPRIATE LEGAL REGIME". IN FACT, HE IS ANNOUNCING THE LEGALIZATION OF INDEFINITE DETENTION, THE ABOLITION OF "HABEAS CORPUS" AND OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND OF CIVIL LIBERTIES.
COMMENTS BY A.A.:
The Obama "Prolonged Detention" policy violates the "Habeas Corpus", the constitutional rights and civil liberties, the Constitution of the United States because it consists of the following:
(1) detention without trial of a person which was declared, by an authority based on information that are not known or not proven, that this person has commited or is going to commit and act of terrorism. Such a detention is arbitrary. It is made in violation of the "Habeas Corpus", of the constitutional rights and civil liberties. Participation of a person in an anti-war demonstration, in a picket line in support of a country attacked by the United States, in a strike can be considered an "act of terrorism".
(2) preventive incarceration based on the profile of the person (political, union, anti-war, anti-capitalist positions);
(3) indefinite detention - There are no limits to the duration of the arbitrary detention, because there is no trial, no evidences, no decision according to the rule of law.
What do capitalists consider "terrorism"?
It is to resist, to confront and to fight against the capitalist system:
[A] Caracteristics of capitalism:
(1) exploitation of the workers by the capitalists;
(2) economic, political and social oppression of the peoples of the world by the capitalist State;
(3) the plundering of natural ressources by national and transnational companies, and
[B] Consequences of capitalism:
(1) crisis - economic, ecologic, food, humanitarian crisis;
(2) fascism - the end of constitutional rights and civil liberties;
(3) war - civil, regional and world wars.
[COMMENTS TO BE CONTINUED]
Antonio Artuso - Communist Reconstruction Canada - Feb. 21, 2014
Homeland security and IRS targeting progressive people as terrorists:
Martial Law 2013:
commenter cet article